Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
i can’t get over the knife scene in cap2 because the winter soldier is trying so hard to stab steve
but he keeps on dodging
which makes him so frustrated he just pushes him away
like gOD LET ME FUCKING FINISH THIS
# GOD STEVE JUST LET ME STAB YOU
there’s bad movies that you just turn off ten minutes in but then there’s bad movies that are an adventure
okay so if harry potter was born in 1980, and went to hogwarts in like 91, that means he was in his sixth year in 1996
do you think he knew about the spice girls? i mean.. i know he had shit going on with horcruxes that year but wannabe isn’t something that happens without you taking note of it